Thank you for your interest in joining the International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy (IACH) as a Registered Hypnotherapist. We are proud of our high professional standards.
Upon completing the certification process you will receive a professional certificate and be eligible to be included on our FREE referral service on our website.
Our certification process has two sections:
1. 28 Multiple Choice Questions
2. Demonstration of Hypnosis Proficiency
1. The multiple choice questions are taken on line at our web site. You will be given a criteria and instruction guide and a password after we have received your application and membership dues. It covers basic hypnosis information. (Instruction and criteria information available upon request.)
2. The demonstration is administered in one of three ways:
- In person with an IACH board member
- Via CD (Mailed to: Linda Weisner, 1151 Dove Street, #160, Newport Beach, CA 92660), or
- Via MP3 file (submitted to Linda Weisner, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Laurie Miller: email@example.com).
Regular Dues: July 1 to December 30th:
Registered Hypnotherapist: $65. ($40. dues, $25. initiation fee)
Prorated Dues New Members: December to June:
Registered Hypnotherapist: $85. ($20. prorate this year, $40. next fiscal year, $25. initiation fee) good till June 30th.
Associate: $45. ($15. prorate this year, $30. dues next fiscal year) good till June 30th.
You may choose one of these following areas for your demonstration:
1. Habit control (weight, smoking, nail biting etc.)
2. Anxiety resulting in insomnia
3. General stress
Your demonstration is to be an abbreviated session of 20 - 25 minutes.
Your demonstration must include the following:
Identify the issue for your demonstration, for example “stop smoking”:
- Hypnosis induction
- Direct suggestion
- Indirect suggestion
- Imagery or metaphor
The exam may be waived if you:
1. Have been in practice for a minimum of 2 years with a minimum of 250 hours of direct hypnotherapy work with clients.
2. Volunteer to be a speaker at one of our IACH meetings.
Please contact Laurie Miller at Laurie@HypnosisConcepts.comor call 949.250.7355 to schedule your certification after submission of your application and membership dues.